Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When Pigs Fly…

I apologize…if any of you were disturbed as the squadron of pigs circled overhead yesterday…I’m not sure how it happened…but…somehow…by hook or crook…I turned in my tax information…in February…probably the first time ever…
And…the funny thing is…I could have done it a month ago…they were really simple this year…not much to figure out…no going through receipt after receipt…separating business expenses…and personal…it was all personal…mostly medical…
I never know why I avoid doing my taxes…but…I do…I avoid them like…well…like taxes…which…still makes no sense…I’ve never had to pay extra…knock on wood…usually get back a little chunk…you’d think I would be anxious to get them done…but…April 10th…usually finds me…envelopes in hand…apologizing to the accountant…one more time
Maybe writing to you has inspired me to be a better person…maybe yesterday’s unexpected day off from work chided me…
Whatever the reason…it’s done…the receptionist laughed at me…Bertha…laughed at me…I laughed at me…
The flying pigs laughed at me…however…grateful for the opportunity to show off their maneuvers…not knowing when that will happen again…
Hope you enjoyed the airshow…
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jane I am jealous! I have the papers together but have not started the project. Waaa yes I am whining hehe. Good for you gal!

    ReplyDelete