Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Sky is Falling…The State is Coming…

I’m beginning to feel like the proverbial Chicken Little…screaming…The Sky is Falling…The Sky is Falling
Except I’m yelling…The State is ComingThe State is Coming…and running around like a chicken with my head cut off…well not really…but it sounded funny so I threw it in…sorry Chickie
Unfortunately…unlike Small Chick’s fate…the state really is coming…it’s time for State Monitoring of our school system’s nursing program…
I think I’m ready…I’ve crossed T’s and dotted I’s…but…it’s still stressful…or worrisome…as we sometimes say…the thought of someone coming in to grade you…so to speak…what do they think…we’re in a school…
Well…yeah…maybe they do…hmmm…                       
Bertha of course…has some helpful suggestions for stressful times such as this…
First…get plenty of rest…
Next…drink plenty of water…
Last…get plenty of exercise…
Okay…I’m following her advice…here’s how it’s going…I’m drinking so much water…that I’m not getting any rest…but…I am getting some exercise going back and forth to the potty…
So…what do you think…two out of three…one out of three…geez…
Seriously…all is well…I think I am ready…I think I’ll do fine…I just wish they would hurry up and come and get it over with...

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment