Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Please Stand for the Pledge…

I love little kids…love how their minds work…love the depth and innocence of their thought process…
Case in point…youngest granddaughter…age three and a half…recently asked if she could say the pledge…here’s how it went…
God my Father…I know what to do better than my Grandma…Amen
Funny thing…no one argued with her…or considered that she might be talking about her other grandmother…geez…
This is the same child who…after weeks of singing…Grandma Got Run Over By a REINDEER…(her emphasis)…was panicky on Christmas morning to see if Gran Gran…AKA…the other grandmother…got run over during the night…
Today’s questions were…why do acorns wear hats…and…why does she have some boy toes and some girl toes
I might attempt the question about the acorns…I’m not real sure about the toes…I think I’ll let her other grandmother answer that one…since she made it through reindeer night unscathed…
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment