Monday, October 17, 2011

Closet Romance

I finally tackled the closet…or at least addled it a bit…Bertha is holding on to its leg…trying to bring it down…but it could take a bit.
The funny thing is…I started at 5:00 p.m. yesterday afternoon. I’ve had all weekend…if not Labor Day weekend…if not all summer…to do it…and I finally started yesterday afternoon at five o’clock.
Sometimes I wonder…what exactly motivated me to start at that exact moment…when so many seemingly more apropos moments have come and gone? Well…I really don’t have an answer for that…and Bertha’s so busy holding on to the closet…(I think she’s really playing with the shoes)…that she’s not ‘splaining…wonders never cease!
From Feng Shui…I’ve learned that clearing clutter makes room for new things…stirs things up…creates new energy…and since my closet is in the romance section of my house…well…I may or may not tell you who…I mean what…shows up in my life once the clutter settles…
Happy Monday…I’m off to work…
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment