Monday, December 19, 2011

Iron Ore, Frankincense, and Myrrh…

I think I’m going through the change…no…not hot flashes and super sensitive crying spells…although…I am of an age…but…we won’t talk about that here…just turn off the heat and open a window…before you hurt my feelings…okay…the truth…I’m past that age…are you happy now…geez…you are so picky…
But…I’m still going through…if not…the change…at least…a change…the change I’m experiencing isn’t hormonal…it’s actually alchemical…magical…
Now…don’t get too excited…I haven’t found the long sought after philosopher’s stone…I’m not changing iron ore into gold…at least not in the strictest sense of the word…although…hmmm…I could use a couple of large gold nuggets with holiday shopping and all…but I digress…
Okay…let me explain…before even I get confused…I’m talking about the transformation of my heart…now…it’s not completely there yet…but…there is a golden vein that has developed…I’m not sure just exactly when it got there…
It happened gradually…over the last few months…one tiny speck of gold dust at a time…every time I lived my truth…I added a speck…every time I’ve been open with my feelings…every time I’ve trusted my heart…every time I’ve peeled the artichoke…another speck…every Forgiveness Prayer I’ve said…every blog I’ve written…were showers of gold dust…until…suddenly…just yesterday…I found it…the mother lode…pay dirt…stake-a-claim worthy…golden vein
It didn’t happen with fireworks or fanfare…it was quieter…just a warm feeling…a knowing…that…I am the person I’ve been writing about…that I am the person I want to be…
So…maybe…I have found the proverbial philosopher’s stone…maybe…I am truly turning iron ore into gold…and even though it’s not the kind of gold that will pay for all those Christmas gifts I would like to buy…I think it’s better…
In fact…I know it’s better…because…transforming my heart…one sparkle of gold dust at a time is magical…it is what is going to allow me to truly experience the beauty of the Christmas season…and to appreciate the beauty of who I am…
So the gift that I offer to the world this year is not store bought…it’s home grown…it’s magic…it’s me
And…BTW…no exchanges…no refunds…no regifting…just saying…
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Refund?!? Never. Re-gift - not in a million years!! I for one want YOU Jane :) This is so freakin' exciting I can't stand it!!!

    I'm telling you - ever since 11/11/11, I've seen more people step into their power, become comfortable in their own skin, and start living their truth. That really was a powerful date... amazing shifts are happening - YAY!!

    I'm gearing up to write about my shift as well... Let's just say - I thought I had to be a "certain" kind of person to step into my yogi self and spread my yogi-ness to the world... well - the other day - epiphany struck and I realized... I am the yogi. I am - just exactly who I am... you can take the Girl outta yoga, but you can't take the yogi outta the girl... ;) Stay tuned.

    I love reading about your journey... and I love how it's giving me the courage to live my own truth... we're walkin' the path together - exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn...

    You are probably right about the 11/11/11 energy shift...I have no doubt that there are powerful changes for the better taking place...and not just in my house...and yours...LOL...

    Funny...I used to feel the same way...that I had to be a certain way to be a writer...that people wouldn't want to read what I wrote if I weren't perfect...rich...and so on...and that's so not true...

    I can't wait to read your blog...you little yogi...you!

    Here's to the journey...Bertha says a journey of 1000 miles...starts with a good pedicure...guess I need to get to polishing!

    ReplyDelete