Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who Will You Be In 2012…

I’ve noticed a link on Facebook lately that creates your Indian name…I’m just not comfortable going anywhere that seems to invade your privacy…so…alas…I’ve remained unnamed…until now…
So…here’s the game…what is the last thing you were doing last year…or the first thing you were doing this year…that kind of blurs…you take that…and make a funky Indian name from it…
If you were giving your hubby a kiss as the ball dropped…you might be…Smoochy Wife…or…Kisses at Midnight
Snacking on the hors d’oeuvres at a party…Buffett Grazer
Snoring loud enough to wake the neighbors…Log Sawer
Partying a little too hardy…Hugging John…or…Laughing Lampshade
I think you get the idea…
Me…I have a choice…Sleeps with Kleenex…or…Blows Nose A Lot…I’m not sure which to choose…the first sounds a little promiscuous…the second sounds like maybe I should be one of King Arthur’s knights…
Either way…I think I’ll be changing it as soon as I can breathe again…which I hope is very soon…
How does…Blogging Dawn…sound…I think it may be a keeper…
But for now…have a wonderful start to 2012…and please share your name with us…enquiring minds and all…
Sleeps with Kleenex

4 comments:

  1. i'll have to take your Blogging Dawn. i was up at three am blogging this morning. needless to say i'm on my 2nd week of no sleep and i figure i might as well make it productive. or restless blogger, one who is sleepless, ....you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda...I think Restless Blogger will suit you just fine...since I think your dawns are about to get really busy...hope you start sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    Last night I kept the four month old grandbaby so my Indian name is Woman who gets no sleep. he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...Jennifer...I don't think I'd be up for that...so how many does that make?

    ReplyDelete