Friday, January 20, 2012

Near-Death by Chocolate…

I just opened a piece Dove’s Dark Chocolate…ummm…I only do that for the message on the inside…honest…that’s the only reason I buy them…you can be so judgmental…geez…
Anyway…this one says…Live Your Dreams
Now…I’m confused…am I supposed to live the dream where I show up naked at Church…or in a skimpy nightie…the one where I’m in school and I realize that it is time for finals…and I haven’t been to class all semester…the one where I’m in an elevator…and it won’t stop at my floor…or…the one where I keep flipping light switches…but no lights come on…
Hmmm…I need more guidance…
So…I do the practical thing…I open another one…come on…I have to get the message straight…geez…anyway…it says…Relaxation by Chocolate
Doesn’t help one bit with the dreams…unless…relaxation…that could mean resting…could mean wearing a nightie…that could be it…but…it doesn’t seem very relaxing to be seen in my nightgown…and especially not at Church…and…I really don’t want to do that unless I’m downright certain…
I need still more guidance…I open another one…it says…Love Every Moment
I really don’t see any connection at all…I’d have a hard time loving any…much less every moment of the afore mentioned dreams…I’m getting frustrated…
I open one more…that’s four for those of you who haven’t been counting…that’s a laugh…you were all counting…I know…but…I digress…
So I open one more…it says…Love Rules without Rules…okay…I give up…no guidance at all…
I may need to consult the Magic 8-Ball…if I want any real guidance on the matter…
Unfortunately…I was forced to eat all that dark chocolate…hey…I couldn’t just leave them exposed to the elements once they were opened…I did the responsible thing…but…I feel a little queasy…I think I may just put on my nightgown and lie down for a bit…
I just hope I don’t end up at Church…
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment