Saturday, April 28, 2012

Editing…Smediting…


That’s what I’ve been doing today…I love writing…watching thoughts become words…stringing them along…until they make…a paragraph…a page…a story…fills me with delight…editing…not so much…
But…I’ve been doing it anyway…because…Bertha-Size Your Life! is being rereleased by Saga Books shortly…and…that means…new edits…honestly…there weren’t that many changes…a comma here…a word there…nothing like starting totally over…thankfully…
Mostly…Bertha…left me alone…sinking ship and all…but…she did come by…long enough…to point out…that the whole process was a lot like when I go to the dentist…for…a cleaning…I don’t want that gunk on there…but…I really don’t want them to scrape it off…either…
Then…she started going…on…and…on…about how that’s a lot like life…and…well…to be honest with you…I cut that part out of the blog……I was…editing…after all…
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment