Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Call the Tow Truck…

Somehow…I’m off my schedule…it happens sometimes…but…I never like it when it does…getting to bed later…sleeping later…I think my body wanted to go directly from Easter weekend…into…Spring Break…unfortunately…our school calendar didn’t agree with my body…so…I’m working this in-between week…
I’m sure Bertha would find some poignant connection between this…and…my life…some…jewels…words of wisdom…but…I’m thinking that she may have slept in herself…I don’t hear her chatting away in my brain…
Hmmm…more coffee…
And…the words come…when I’m stuck in a rut…something has to pull me out…
Hmmm…maybe I shouldn’t have drank the coffee…but…she’s right…I have been getting into…a…pretty tight…okay…rigid…routine…lately…and…honestly…nothing stifles creativity…like a rigid routine…
So…I suppose…I should welcome this break…of my familiar…of my habits…perhaps…I will be more creative…on the other side…of the rut…
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment